- when you talk to people make sure you’re boldemort
- put on a sweatshirt or you’ll get coldemort
- make sure your laundry is foldemort
- all that glitters is not goldemort
- make jokes so people can loldemort
- throw out your bread before it gets moldemort
- live life to fullest even when you are oldemort
- don’t always do what you’re toldemort
People who were in their 70’s when Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon grew up with trains and horses as transportation. Just imagine what kind of things we will experience in the future.
On a more thematic level: The show is ultimately about growing up. The kids are 12, going on 13, and 13 is when you’re technically a teen. Their birthday coincides with the end of the summer—I don’t think that’s been mentioned in the series yet—but this is the last summer of childhood.